Sunday, July 5, 2009

FREEDOM!

It is a new month and probably one of my favorites. I love fireworks and I love to see the American flag flying high. I am so grateful to live in America and it is truly the greatest country in the world. (Every time I hit the sev' for a big gulp - I realize just how good we have it) Last night we went to the Stadium of Fire in Provo. The Jonas brothers preformed and the crowd was wild. Even Nathan and I were rockin' it out. I knew most of their songs (thanks to the Disney channel being on 24/7) but was bummed they didn't preform one of my personal favorites Pizza Girl. If you don't know the song - then I feel bad for you. The fireworks were spectacular and even baby Jane had a great time. She was really good. Audrey did not like all the walking we had to do but she made it. Good job babe.

This week has been a busy one trying to keep the kids happy and occupied. We went to the Zoo (that place is just CRAZY in the summer). We bought Audrey new under ware (who knew that would bring such delight to her life for days!?), took Buzz the vet to get annual vaccinations, bought a fire pit and had a hot dog roast with most the kids in the neighborhood and Nathan took Audrey to "UP" for a daddy-daughter date while Jackson went boating with his friend Ethan. Now Jackson wants to get a boat sooo badly. Too bad Jacks - I just don't think it's in the cards for us, but if you sit on an inner tube at the pool and tie a rope around it - I'd be happy to pull you around really fast! See - I can be accommodating.

This is a quick skirt I made Audrey this week - I think it turned out really cute.

Just another photo of baby Jane's cute face!

Nothin' like kids and fire. So fun . . .

Just a random photo of Jane at the pool - her favorite thing to do when we are there is of course stuff her face.


Kids at the zoo - oh look - they're not fighting - hurry up and take a picture!

Snowflakes in July - two days ago Audrey and her friends wanted to make snowflakes. I guess they miss the snow. I personally am glad for the warm weather. Summertime is my favorite time!

Jackson on the lake with his friend Ethan. Thanks Kamille for taking these great photos! I love them. What a stud Jackson!

2 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

CUTE pics Tammi! Glad you're lovin the Jonas Brothers. You are so funny. LOVE the fire pit. We will have to make some smores next time I come.

SandyKay said...

Tammi ~ I'm nominating you and the Olsen sisters as bloggers of the year! I love reading your fun adventures and the pictures of the kids are too precious. Keep it up girl!