Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We are the champions, my friend!


Jackson was in heaven today. I honestly think Las Vegas is his favorite vacation destination (yes, we really don't travel much). BYU blew out Oregon State in the Las Vegas Bowl and so all the BYU fans rushed the field. Nathan just sent me this photo from his phone and I had to post it. It is with Colby Klausen (I have no idea on the correct spelling) and he felt like he met a real life celebrity. Here's my little guy with one huge football player. Jackson, Audrey really misses you and keeps asking when you are coming home. Nathan, Jane has walked into your office several times today saying "Da? Da? Da?" What can I say, we three ladies are missing our men! Drive home safe tomorrow and we can't wait to see you. XOXO

1 comment:

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Tammi that is so neat that they got to do that. What a memorable time for Jackson. Hope you had a great Christmas.