Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bacon - eeww gross!

Okay, I am not one to eat bacon but last night I made a really yummy tomato basil soup that requires you to cook five strips of bacon at the beginning and it gets blended into the final soup. Anyways, while I am making the bacon, I am thinking how gross it smells so I open a window - it doesn't really help but after a while, I just start to smell all the other ingredients in my soup. Two hours later, Nathan and I are watching Survivor (Heroes Vs. Villains-so intense!) and all of a sudden I smell bacon and I realize it's in my clothes! The smell permeated my clothing - Nathan smelled it the whole time I was smuggled up to him but he never said anything - a case of true love but also so embarrassing for me. If I stink, please tell me - I'm a big girl - I can handle it (except for the times that I might be feeling rather sensitive- don't you DARE tell me then).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I smelled you from here, but I didn't want to make you feel bad.

Nicole said...

I would tell you. I hate it when people let things like that slide. Like having parsley in your teeth all night without anyone saying anything!