Sunday, March 28, 2010

UP!


This is so funny....
Okay so Brandon, my brother and his wife, have been out of town for the past 10 days. My sister Stephanie has been staying with their kids while they have been on vacation. Yesterday, she was picking my niece up from dance when she gets a call from her daughter who is at the house.

"Mom, there are some balloons stuck on the house and we can't get them off."
"What? Okay, whatever, I'll deal with it when I get home."

She pulls up and see this! Apparently some used car lot is missing their balloons and flags... (I'm sure there is one more jobless person out there because of their lack of knotting skills).

You have to know them to understand but let it be said that this instantaneous white-trash decoration could NOT have happened to a better person. Steph is letting it stay put as a sort of welcome home. They are going to die! Don't worry my OCD-neat-freak of a brother, we may tease you but we still love you guys!

4 comments:

Chelsey Meier said...

That's so funny! I love it!

Heather O'Brien said...

Hilarious! I am dying of laughter. That is so funny. I wish I could see the look on Brandon and Debbie's face when they see. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Tam when are you going to update your blog spot???? A little old don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is the REAL Raquel and I never posted that. nice try, mom. Plus, your right that was funny.