Monday, April 13, 2009

All righty! I am really going to do this now- I am really going to try blogging! I am so bad at this. I think I have now set up three different blogs somewhere on cyberspace (do they even call it that still?) Hopefully I can follow through with this! It is now 12:45 in the morning. I have been up working on my niece's prom dress. I hope it turns out. We are trading services. I make her dress, she'll cut and color my hair. Lets just hope she likes the dress. If you see me in a few weeks and my hair is hideous, well then I guess we know how she liked the dress.

Ugg - I feel another zit coming on. I think it must be all the caffeine and chocolate I have been eating lately so I can feel energized during these late night sewing sessions. Who knew that at age 32 I would still be enjoying acne? Hey, lets look at the bright side - at least I still feel young! (If you never got zits as a teenager, well then I just have to hate you)

No comments: