Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I am sooooo sad!

A very unfortunate event happened today. Even as I write about it, my heart feels heavy. This morning Jane was acting perfectly normal when all of a sudden, she proceeded to throw up all over my iphone. Yes, you read correctly - MY IPHONE!!! Okay, before I got my iphone, I was not one to really go ga ga over a cell phone. I mean, I never bothered entering in phone numbers or trying to text (okay, so I am still not great at that one) but once I got this phone, I LOVED it. I used it all the time - it was my best friend at the gym as I could work out while listening to Pandora (best thing ever on the web). Tonight, I feel empty. How will I function without my favorite tech tool in the world?! I know, I know, I sound like a total snob but I really am going to miss it. Jane, I love you so much but honestly, I was a little sad, I mean come on, did you have to throw up all down the front of my jacket and into my pocket where my phone was? Ohhhhhh, woe is me...... (good thing she is just so irrestiably cute - I couldn't stay mad at her for long)

1 comment:

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

AGGGG why do kids always throw up on the things we cherish the most?