Friday, May 1, 2009

To iphone or not to iphone.... that is the question.

Okay, so I was actually more attached to my phone than I thought I was. A little unhealthy right? Nathan and I spend the greater part of the day discussing whether or not to replace it. I say no - but then he says "oh, but you loved it so much!" and then I am left with that rolling around in my head for a while. What to do??? I did however clean out the pantry today. I felt that was a major accomplishment for a day so therefore, I did not need to do anything else the rest of the day - so I didn't - until I had to pick up Jackson from school and take him to piano and then visit Costco for a few necessities (hotdogs, papertowels, white bread - what more does a home with three young kids need?). Is it any wonder why I haven't started a blog until now? See how exciting my life is? Oh, I have to give major props to my wonderful neighbors for including my kids in their annual "Junkfood" night. The only way to explain this is as follows....
eight kids
two parents
mom's out of town for weekend
dad is in charge
any questions???

1 comment:

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

Do It..just do it...do the iphone!