Monday, August 24, 2009

What the WHAT??


The other day I was surfing the J.Crew website (I love J.Crew sooo much - some day, when I am very rich, I will be one of their BEST customers).  I had left it up on the computer and in come the kids starving for lunch (that's right, me as a negletful mother haden't fed them a whole two hours - they're worse than a newborn).

As Audrey sits down at the bar, she looks at the computer and says "Oh mom, you look just like her!" she exclaims as she points to a blonde model on the webpage.  (okay lets be honest here, I am no model but to a six year old, no one is as pretty as her mom - I love this stage!!)

By this time, Jackson has sat down to eat and is now also looking at the computer.  Audrey changes the web page and another model pops up and she says the same thing "oh mom, she looks just like you too!"

Jackson says, "Dude, no she doesn't, she has a girl-stache."

To myself I am thinking, "What the what?? How in the heck does he know what THAT is or what it would even look like??"

Audrey says "What's a girl-stache?"

"It's when a girl has hair on the top of her lip." Says Jackson.

Audrey then turns to me, "Mom, do I have hair on the top of my lip?"

Geez - thanks Jackson!  I can't wait for those teenage years. . .

2 comments:

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

that is so funny...will you please start writing a book now...

David and Keri Wendt and boys said...

Way too funny. Aren't you glad that you send your child to school so they can learn all kinds of information.:-) Hope back to school goes well for you. Call me and keep me posted. Love you