Friday, May 8, 2009

Can you guess the outside tempeture in this photo?


Yes, by what you see in these photos, you may think that it is probably very hot - I mean so hot, why wouldn't you want to dawn your swimsuit and run through the sprinklers? Well, in fact, it is actually only about 62 degrees! It never ceases to amaze me how resilient children are to cold weather. Although, I have to say that in the spring, 62 degrees does seem hot but in the fall, it feels so cold. Was I really like this when I was little? At what point do we cross the line from wearing flip flops in the middle of winter and not feeling the wet and cold on our toes to zipping up our coat and reaching for the scarf and gloves?! Oh, the innocence and joy of youth. As you can see, Audrey is the only one that is mine in the photo, the other three are my adopted children - my neighbor and I share custody.


1 comment:

Chelsey Meier said...

Tammy I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see your kids and hear about what's going on for you guys. They are so adorable!