Friday, May 15, 2009

What do I do all day?

I know that in the quiet moments of the day you may find yourself asking "What does that Tammi Ringger do all day"? (uhh, ya, I was actually asked this question once by someone who has obviously much older children than I) Well, to answer that question, I have posted a few photos to show what I might do in one day...

Okay, so I was going to try and write a caption under each photo but since I am such a computer DORK!! I will just write all of the text here -

In the first photo, I am modeling a jacket I finished this week. In the following three photos, I am showing off the fish costume I had to make for my beautiful daughter. Yes, for a kindergartner's final project, they have to pick an animal, study that animal and recite some facts about that animal. Oh yes - I almost forgot, they have to come to school dressed as that animal. "Please just use whatever you materials you may have laying around the house". Okay, you don't give this girl a challenge and expect it to be compiled using duct tape and safety pins! Yes, I spent all day on this but she was representing me! Pluleeze!

Later that day, we went to Jackson's soccer game. I just had to throw in the photo of the coach surrounded by twelve boys waiting for instruction. (If it was me doing this job, I would be coaching with a 44oz big gulp in hand) I have to give major props to anyone who will take on a coaching job like this - they don't get paid and they are there for practice and for the games. Thanks coach!

The final photo is of my darling Jane - Hey, you can never have too many photos of a baby right?








3 comments:

SandyKay said...

Hey Tammi ~ I just found your blog from Keri's. So glad to get to see your great pics and your updates. Our blog is:
sandykayandcy.blogspot.com

Loved the fish costume!!!

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

Oh my goodness...you do this everyday, you must be exhausted! love ya and can't wait to go shopping in a few days!

Sally said...

I was witness to that amazing fish costume, and the pictures do not do it justice! Even the true Rainbow Fish would have been shamed next to Audrey.

Love your blog, Tammi. I can't believe you've had this going w/o telling me!