Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here's a shout out to Natalie!

To my dear cousin Natalie, consider this an offical shout out to you. Thank you for reading my blog - how you accomplish all you do in a day, I will never know! And to my lovely sister Stephanie who is also a faithful follower of the 'Life in the Red Brick house', I am honored you take time out of your day to take a quick glance at what's going on in my life.

Okay, now that I have done damage control, I will write about some of the happenings of late. In my previous post, I wrote about Audrey attending her first drive-in movie. Thank you to the Lindfords! She had a total blast and talked about it nonstop. She just couldn't get over the fact that the sound came through a little speaker that you affixed to the window of your car! How cool is that? (In this day and age, I am certain she would be just as enamored of a corded phone - I don't think my kids even know what they are)

Today, Audrey was playing with Daisy and Eden when all of a sudden she started saying that her back hurt. When Sally, my neighbor, lifted up her shirt to see what she was talking about, a wasp flew out of it. She was stung three times. Lucky for us, she is not allergic to bees! She was also stung last summer - she is just so sweet she must attract them! Sally, who knows just about everything (and I truely am not being sarcastic - she knows everything) immediatly put a baking soda paste on the stings and that helped a lot. Audrey is pretty brave, she didn't cry too long.

Nathan took Jackson to his soccer game tonight so I got to stay home with my girls. I finally watched the season finale of Ugly Betty. What a cliff hanger! Can't wait until the fall episodes begin.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks Tammi, I guess we can be friends again :) And I totally agree with the cliffhanger thing. I hate that. I'm going to watch the show anyway next season so why do they have to do that. I was totally excited though because they started pushing daisies again. I think you were the one who turned me on to that show.

dicksy rhoads said...

Tammi: You had the most fantastic dinner ever for Mother's day. The tables looked like something in a very fancy hotel! I appreciate you fitting me and your dad in your life with all that you have going on! Raising children is the best but so busy!! The days go too fast and then you see your children as parents and you wonder where in the world did their childhood go. Keep this blog going. It is wonderful!! I love you so much and the pictures are really great. I can't believe that picture of my little Jane in the swing. I laughed out loud at her. You and Nathan are both so beautiful and handsome. Please put some of your family pictures on you took on Easter.