Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Harmony and balance have been restored to the red brick house.

Today was a very good day . . . I replaced my iphone first thing this morning at the Apple store downtown. Over the weekend, Apple announced that it would allow its customers to replace water damaged iphones for a flat fee of $199 (I know, still a lot of money for a phone) which is much better than the regular price of $399. I am so glad to be a cell phone user once again. I really have to think hard to remember what life was like before a cell phone (why bother trying to think that hard?).

Since I knew I had to go down to the Gateway anyway, I told Audrey that she could put on her swimsuit and play in the Olympic water feature they have there. We were very lucky, she was the only child playing in it (very unusual). We were there at 10am but it was alreay 72 degrees. The weather was amazing today. I have to say, Utah is pretty great when it comes to weather - just when you can't stand winter any longer, along comes spring. Nathan knows that I can never move to another place with winters harsher than Utah and compared to many parts of the country, Utah's winter is pretty mild.

Audrey would live in her swimsuit if I let her. Tonight I was testing the sprinklers out and she wanted to put on her swimsuit and run through them. I had to veto that one. Jackson was bummed that he didn't get to go to the Gateway this morning with us but I promised that I would take him sometime this summer. School just gets in the way of having fun sometimes. Nathan is still in Monterey, California for work - I am so jealous. I miss California so much (sigh) maybe someday.....

Jackson has a soccer game tomorrow night so maybe I will take my camera and try to get some photos of him to post on my blog. I love watching soccer games in the spring and fall - lucky Jackson likes playing or else I don't know what I would do!

No comments: