Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just another day in the red brick house.



Well, I experienced another "first" today - every once in a while Audrey and I will kind of argue about what she can wear to school or in public (if we are staying home, she has free reign of her closet which can make for interesting color/pattern combinations). This morning, she wanted to dress Jane. I said we could get Jane dressed together - that was not good enough for Audrey- she wanted to do it on her own. "Okay" I said, lets see what you can find. Ugh, I came back in and saw what she picked out and I said no, Jane was not going to wear that - so today was a first for me because not only do I fight with Audrey about what she wears, I fight with Audrey over what Jane will wear. Honestly - is this what it means to have girls in a household? Is this just the beginning or is there someway to nip this in the bud? Help me now.

Nathan treated me to an hour tonight. He took Jackson and Audrey to Jackson's soccer game and I got to hang out with Jane at home. It was 75 minutes of bliss. Hey guys I love ya but sometimes quiet at night is nice too. Thanks sweetie for offering to go without me. That was soooooo nice:)



No comments: